February 28, 2010

Self-Actualisation, not on radar.


. . . .
Animal Planet Showcase. Cool. Retired school teacher befriending wild bears.
Jaws dropped. What on earth was he thinking? I wish I could do that!
Still, from all the things in the world, befriending wild bears?
Alone in the Alaskan wilderness?


That struck my head with deep thoughts.
Hmm...I guess that's his self-actualisation. Since he gain himself a life satisfaction.
Good. Now I know I've learnt something from the psychology class.

Self-actualisation. The highest level in hierarchy of needs.
When all the needs of one's life is fulfilled, he will gain his self-actualisation.
Which is doing something that basically, contenting him.
Good for old Charlie Vandergaw he has finally found it.
And I guess he manages to educate people the truth about wild bears.
Awhh...his bond with the bears melted me in the inside.


As for me, self-actualisation is still far from reach.
I don't even know where my life leads me.
23 will be the ripe age to get married.
But ughh..don't talk to me about that. Yet. Inside I'm still a kid.
I get goosebumps whenever my parents talk about the 'perfect' candidate.

Then again, time will tell.
There are far more things that I haven't discover in this world yet.
The only way to find it is to live with it. I know it will come to me soon.
All of us will. Insyaallah.


1 comment:

Nabilah Anafi said...

aku dh bosan dgn ginger