October 16, 2009

Thank You!


This week is yet to come to an end.
But I can conclude that these few days I have experienced quite joyful days. They might seemed usual or dull, to some people, but hey. This is my blog. I can write whatever I like.

But here I would like to express my gratitude towards these people.
.:. The one to make me smile on a rainy night.
.:. The one to treat me & my roommie PEACH lolipop & sparkling
(is it a sparkling?)
.:. The one to be my driver... I mean, my co-pilot~
.:. The ones to make me laugh hard in the discussion room.
.:. My dearest Mak who managed to contact me despite her hectic job.
.:. The one to give my graphics good critiques.
.:. And all the people who have stayed beside me despite me being
obnoxious sometimes. =_="

You know who you are.
I can't offer you money but I can offer you my lifetime friendship, love and prayer.

Again,
THANK YOU. (bow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ai..wa taw la wa besar...beluang kutub yeee....hahahahaha!

erkk..ape kau carut t post ni pelempuan haaa.....XD

iley said...

oh.
friends treat their friends with food and beverages to show how they care towards their friends.

we shall have another segment of 'air botol kaca hijau depan mak guard'
hahahah