October 12, 2009

Silver Hair

Critical thinker.

"For god sake why do you have to think of it that deep? Critical thinker!"
That's what my roomate likes to call me.
Somehow it sounded sinical. God how I wish I can get rid of that!
I'm the kind that thinking of the outcomes, not the present.
So, yeah I guess.
When did I started to think too critically?
I dont want to age too soon!

Then a few silver hair started to take place on my head.
Argghhh!
Is this a sign that I'm dying soon?
Gulp.
God knows.
Am I dying?
Am I dying?
I'm not even married yet!!!

4 comments:

i Pakcik Zharul said...

ohh.
if that's the sign,
let me be the first to say...
"Goodbye Anis."

hahahahha.

aniS.Kye said...

weh!
i tot ur gonnna say
"dun go Anis!"
adoii...

iley said...

Yey!
Anis dah ade uban
yeyeyeyeye!
hahaha

aniS.Kye said...

mintak cepuk ke?