August 20, 2010

If



It's been a day since I thought about it.
Merely in a verge, I held myself together.
But it's clear that I'm starting to crumble down.


If you were given a chance, what will you choose?

To continue on keeping the one that you love very dearly
so that he will see you grow up gracefully,
have your own family and give him lotsa grandchildren.
But he has to continue on suffering from his pain.

Or to ask God to take him away so that his suffering will end,
and that He will care for him on behalf of us, which he deserves so.
But he won't be there the day you get married, the day you have your first child.
Or even earlier, the day you graduated from college.
What will you choose?

Will you have the strength to choose?
Will you have the strength to bear the consequences?
Will you be able to hold your tears from bursting out?

Will you regret the old days when you put him to sadness and agony?

"I have seen the kids grew up becoming nice people, and I know my time is near,
so I'm at ease if He's going to take me away. I accept it.."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was in the road before.
but because i couldnt bear seeing him sick, i'll pray to god to take him so that he wouldnt have to suffer no more. at that moment, i forget all the things i want him to do in the future.

and now that he is gone, i miss him. like everyday, everytime, everysecond

i regret the pray. but i know up there he is happy. and that is way more important than anything.

-nanba senpai's addict.