September 22, 2009

Here Lies The Abnormality

Silence kept me slumbering.
Turbulence kept me enraging.
Obsession kept me contenting.


What on earth am I talking about? 3 days of my abnormal Raya.
The usual:wake up early in the morning, getting ready for the celebration.
The unusual:wide awake the whole night, suddenly realising that 1 of your family members needs to be rushed to the hospital. Then you can go back.

I kind of predicted that the 1st few days of this beautiful celebration for this year won't be the same as before. Joyful and blessed. No. Then I started to enjoy messing up my biological clock, staying up late. But only to put some colours to my empty 'Happy Gauge'. It's been 3 days ever since. And I guess my 'Energy Gauge' is running low now. But atleast I'm happier, stronger to face the outcomes from the incident, in terms of emotion. Please pray for my Abah...


I seek for you, the wounded Cerberus. Guardian of ferocious demons, healer of broken allies.

But dearest God, He's the only one to light me the path..

2 comments:

Nabilah Anafi said...

selamat hari raya weh.
maaf zahir n batin.

aniS.Kye said...

aha..
sdikit lewat tp slmt hari raya jugek!