August 14, 2009

Selfish & Sacrifice

In the verge of split desicion...

I somehow knew that this day would come.
I dare not to think of it as it is such an act of fuss.
Yet here it is, reaping me inside,
forcing those rain of crystals to shower,
leaving that aching sensation to my pair of sun.

It is a matter of self.
It is a matter of bond.
Should I contemplate myself?
or should I contemplate that bond?

Her, asking me to make a little sacrifice.
As they sacrifice a whole for me.
But really, does it worth a sacrifice?
For whom that is far self-seeking?
Has he had even the slightest pity,
a pity for this yearn for love elder?

I have none other.
And that other won't be the same.
As we bear the same blood, from the same womb.
But do we bear the same adoration?

I long for his absence.
I long for his reverence.
I long for his tease.
I long for his love.

I choose sacrifice, rather than the selfish.
Bearing the hope that he will change for the best.
I choose to wound myself, rather than the proud.
Bearing the hope that he will value me more.

Love,
His Sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nek nis...
ampunnnn....
au ni kan...lau takmo nggu aku pi mkn da la..its okey..aduii..bersalah bagai nih..:S

n mlm tdi..huuu.....da mndi sedap tido kot...
aku terjaga tgk kau tapi sdng ralit mnulis post ini...sorri xada disisi waktu kau butuh aku kaanku..:(

maaf.
maaf tak ada temani kamu
maaf tak ada untuk tenangkn gundah mu
maaf tak ada jadi pendampingmu
maaf tak ada unuk jadi punch bag mu
maafkanku kawan ku..:(

sad..:(