December 10, 2010

The Mundane Morning


Assalamualaikum. :)
Sopannye anak sapelah ni..

It's 5 in the morning and my head is filled with thoughts, instead of dreams.
This insomnia is killing me. But I guess the bright side will be having a serene environment to think and reflect my day. Today's main concern will be the solid fact that I'm such a pathetic cry baby and sensitive but also thoughtless human being.

Mak text me yesterday, sounded so down about her boss being admitted to the hospital, diagnosed for brain tumour. I don't really know that person. Met him during the department's family day, packed with energy and refreshing aura, making anyone instantly comfortable being around him. Also, a person who will defend his co-workers at all cost, making him the most lovable superior. It's an epic story, too good to be true but yeah, he's real.

But Mak was probably missing me for not going back over a week. You can't resist having me around do ya, Mak? :)

And the fact that some fella acting up all racist, ruining my night. Geez... if you can't live in a multi-racial environment, just get the hell outta Malaysia. Sicko. You never belong here in the first place the moment you become all racist.

And the prime concern of the day, guys that love toying around with the girls around them. Fragility and innocence makes this kind girls the easy target. And all that a guy have to do is to fake his care for the girl and she fall head over heels. You can never trust those smooth operator, sweet-talking guy right? It's okay Aya, you have me. :) It's his lost, toying around with a nice girl like you. Yeah. Remind me why I have trustworthy issues toward males.

In the end, all that's left is me. Sitting alone in the dark channelling the brain waves into thoughts and later takes over by the fingers to code them as letters-words-sentences. There goes Syntax and Morphology.
Alas, have a nice morning to begin with.
I'm going back to sleep.
*takes Mr.Sony, pushes the play button for YuXMishi's Akane and fall into deep sleep

No comments: