December 23, 2010

Banzai!


Yeah.
I still can't put off the dream of owning a BJD.
The thing is, it is very hard to find a good looking Japanese BJD.
I guess the Korean did it better.
(And this coming from a Japanese stuff fan!)

I didn't say Japan BJD makers sucks,
perhaps they are more towards making loli-shota-looking (young cute boys) dolls.
Gehh..I like bishies but not shota.
But hey, look what I just found!



Meet Kamimura Minoru. :3
Super Dolfie Limited Edition type.
Cho~ taipu!!!!!!!
(Bye bye Patrick! XD)

But it's not always a bed or roses.
He costs $1210.
Convert to Malaysian Ringgit : RM 3790. . . .
Mak will definitely chased me with sweeping broom all the way to Thailand borders.
Read the label girl, LIMITED EDITION...

Okay.
The least I can do is to dream.
He's so out of budget.
See you when I got RM 100,000 Kamimura-kun! T.T
Zzzzz....

He's so darn cute :3






No comments: