December 31, 2010

Head Shot


Ahh...
Victory's sweet.. :)
Everything tastes super cavity sweet yesterday.

Finally.
My Proposal's accepted.
So I can move on with the real term paper.

Finally.
The book that I ordered few weeks ago has finally arrived.
Now I can work on my term paper, again.

And FINALLY!
FINALLY, after a few months of effort finishing Resident Evil 4,
I FINALLY BEAT THE TRASH OUT OF SADDLER'S HEAD!
WOHOOO!!!!!!
EAT THAT WORM FACE!

Oh yeah.
FYI, Saddler's the final boss.
He's a tough nut to crack though. :/
But hey, blowing the crap out of his head felt REALLY good. :D
Geh..
That's something a girl shouldn't say. :p


This is what the battle's like.
But that player used a lot of mine darts and preferred to use his own hands.
I used my brain though. XD
A couple of Magnum, a rocket launcher and the facilities they got there.
No mess.
Less than 7 minutes.

Bapak ah cakap besa. XD
[Resident Evil 2 & 4, check. Final Fantasy 7,8,9, check. Parasite Eve 1&2, check. Eh, what else ah? Oh. Persona 4, check. Hn..]

No comments: