December 17, 2010

Doodle: The Dream w/o Pennies


Malam yang sejok.
I just noticed that this is the 104th post here in bologger. com.
Haha.
Yay!
No celebration.
Unless your gonna foot the bill for me. :D

Today,
how to say,
how I wish,
I have all the money in the world.
Bapak tamak. XD



Suppressing the desire that
has been kept for the
last 6 months,
I finally had enough of it.
I WANT A BALL JOINTED DOLL!!!!
Yeah sure, blame me for
having a weird and
expensive hobby.
Wait.
Should I get a macro lens or a BJD?
They cost almost the same.
I want both!







Why do BJDs have to cost so much? T.T
And no outlet from Malaysia. Chi.
Dream on baby, dream on...
Hic. Hic.

Bye bye, Shall.
Bye bye, A&D.
Bye bye, Patrick Limited Edition.
T_T









Nosebleed.
*wink wink

What?
Please, no dirty thoughts.
I just want them to be my photo shoot models.

4 comments:

Nabilah Anafi said...

kumpul duit banyak2. then kau beli la doll kau. eh.eh.
nanti kita main sama2.
aku beli barbie je.

aniS.Kye said...

Duit yg ade pun sipi2 je nk buat mkn..
T.T
tape ah.
aku main ngan doll yg ari2 aku buat peluk tido tu.
aku fobia dgn barbie. XD

Anonymous said...

yea la, kau main je la dengan doll yang kau bawa pelok tu.aku main guna teddy bear aku. okeh?

aniS.Kye said...

m xpnh tgk ko main ngan teddy ko je.
ginger byk la. XD