June 15, 2010

Made of Eden


Assalamualaikum.
These little bundles of joy just can't make you stop smiling right?
Keep them in your pocket of heart, would'ja?



The small one is Anis. The small version of me. :p

Safe in mummy's arm..

This handsome lad was my chaperon on Tioman.

And this is his little brother. A cutie too!

Love beyond boundaries. He's a Malaysian, she's a German.

Little princess on her throne with her
gorgeous smile and two front teeth.

Peace no war, kay?

Meet my GRANDSON, Azim. Seriously.

-------------
The little German girl, she has a boy twin.
What's funny is that at the end of the day they were running
like little ducks around the beach chasing their mother, bare naked.
I couldn't stop laughing till I forgot to capture that moment.

2 comments:

taqo said...

Salam cik anis.
Nice picca. :)

aniS.Kye said...

w'salam encik taQ0.
thnx ;)
bese2 je..