April 2, 2010

Pseudo-Me


Etoo... this surely is awkward. But I'm gonna get straight to the point. These few weeks had really been draining my energy out. So, I tend to act- pretty peculiar. I'm always like that. Plus, for the first time in my life that my assignment had been rejected by a lecturer. So, yeah. It's sucks.

The thing is, etoo... I sorta made my dearly friend in agony today. I told that particular person, something that I shouldn't told. And that person pretty much stunt with it. This is basically what you get when you're working straight hours without enough sleep.

So, yeah. If you read this, I would like to clarify something. Just forget whatever things I've said before. I know I shouldn't have said such things with you. I wasn't hoping for anything from you. And, you know I'd never wished for such things to happen. I guess I'm too dry to think properly after working almost 10 hours with very few rest. And I really, really hope it won't effect our friendship. Yeah, it won't be the same as before, just like you always told me. But, just don't treat me awkwardly after this. Please? Kite geng kan?

These are the times when Mak & Abah would scold me for being so weak. Vulnerable. Instead of comforting me. Aiyah. And Abah would say something like " You know your late great grandmother used to be a pendekar! And she even had a defected leg! But she could fought bravely! Shame on you if she saw you like this!" Yeah, pity her she has such a weak grandchild. But thank god Abah told me with a teasing tone. If not I would've cried. Haha.

Yeah. Before I get disconnected with the outside world for 2 days, I would like to apologize to those that I've hurt probably. You'll never know what's gonna happen in the future. Maybe I'll ended up in a hospital or something. Haha. God knows. Right'O, Kye checking out! Gotta drive early in the morning to Sabak Bernam. Till then, farewell everyone.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: