April 6, 2010

Early Premonition


Just as I thought.
Whenever I feel bad, it means something unpleasant is about to take place. Ever since last Wednesday I felt so restless. And I had mixed feelings. As a result, I accidentally made a friend felt miserable. Ah, malu sungguh!

Nekad, the day after the theatre I went back to Klang. Just in time for lunch. So, I had lunch with Mak & Abah since Aie's working. And so, Mak broke the news. Which, made me felt like I was struck by lightning. It turned out that, Abah was admitted to the hospital on Thursday for a small surgery. Yeah, shock & slightly furious since I haven't been informed about it. Still, as her daughter I have the right to know.

I guess that pretty much cleared up the fog in my head. Yeah, surgery is something so familiar to us, family. So many surgery that sometimes we lost the feeling of being so anxious waiting for the other person in the ER. Still, I can't help from feeling worried about those people. I guess those 'premonitions' really come in handy, though I hate them sometimes since they cause me agony.

And I really, really, feel ashamed of myself whenever innocent people are involved with my problems. Shoot, I just hate myself I could flushed it down the toilet bowl. Haha. Dear friend, forgive me will ya? I dunno what the hell I was saying back then. And Abah, please be okay! Hopefully you'll feel much better after the holiday trip. Love y'all!!

No comments: