December 2, 2009

So long, Miss Obviously-Head-Over-Heels!


[Mode : a little shock with what I just read. YA ALLAH!]
Go fetch, *"$&h.
Hoho.

There goes my 1st paper. Geez, I really pangkah her. What an eye sore. Just so you think you're a lecturer doesn't mean you can play honey-bunny with your bf what-so-ever in the hall! Almost forgotten the Barrett Taxonomy part 'cause of her. Goosebumps all over my body! I thought I'm the only 1 seeing those soap operas. Aiyah. Cannot go kutuking her. She's the 1 to mark the paper.

Either way, on with my study. Lantak dia la nak terbalik ke ape ke. As long as she doesn't fail me. And I'd never missed her assignments before!

Ugh.
Focus! Focus!

2 comments:

iley said...

she'll be back next sem. GREAT isn't it?

aniS.Kye said...

yep. the BEST thing dat can ever happen!
hopefully by then no fighting scene pulak...