March 30, 2011

Doodle: Sardine


Hm. Ha.
Cat got my tongue.

It's been like forever since the last post.
It feels like everything's about to burst particularly in this post.
So here we go.

Event 1:
I love last weeks lesson with 1 Bestari. Heck I forgot to document it in mah camera. I was doing an activity in this class which requires them to work in groups. So when the 1st three groups finished at the same time they were fighting (not literally la :p) to present their works first. So I had them to Lat Talilat first. What's beautiful is that each group was represented by a Malay, an Indian and a Chinese student. They were soooooo happy Lat Talilat-ing in front of the class with their friends screaming with support at the back. Honestly, that's the first time I ever experience the real 1 Malaysia. It was really beautiful. Damn, I'm gonna miss these kids once the practicum is over. :)

Event 2:
Yesterday, Abah was supposed to have his fistular surgery but it was postponed to this Thursday. Which is tomorrow. So that morning when we arrived at HUKM, I saw Hans Issac. As in the actor. Heck. No biggie. But then I saw him pushing an old lady in a wheel chair. I guess it maybe his grandma or mother. Now that's something. I mean, we RARELY see someone who is popular and at the same time cares for their sick family member. At that point I thought, W0W.. He's the ideal husband I'm gonna snatch from everyone! Haha.

Event 3:
I'm not sure when was the last time I shoot anything. So I guess this is the latest subject of my interest. Haha. I lap BJD, I lap BJD, I lap BJD. XD

2 comments:

EyNaKiD said...

mcm best je dpt jumpa hans.. =D

aniS.Kye said...

Xdpt jumpe pun.
Tgk dr luar tingakp kereta. :p