February 13, 2011

the Welcoming



11 February 2010, 11.00pm.
Yippee! Tis' agony finally met it's end!
To Mr. Kagaya, make sure you write my address correctly next time.
I don't want banana to fruit two times.


Let's see.. What do we have here?


Haha! It really is for me!


Ouh.. (rapid heartbeats)

Finally, fresh air! Oh. Umm..who are you?
-Me? gulps.

Argh! What happen to me? Where's my hair? My clothes?
*went to look for his hair
-Anoo..Mr..your clothes are still under layaway. Sorry!
*nervously giggled

Oh. Umm.. Nevermind. That's a bad start.
Tonikaku, let's have our Jikou Shokai (self-introduction).
Miyazaki Kou desu. Kimi wa?
-Ehh..me? Kai is fine. :) and welcome!

(Stalking his beautiful limbs)
Are you..checking out my feet? (Shyly pulling his feet away)
-Oh! Haha. Sorry.

My neck's kinda stiff. Can I lay down for a while?
-Sure. It's your home too from now on. :)


-I wonder what was on his mind?


Umm..Kai? Do you mind if I take a nap? It's been a long journey.
Promise we'll hangout again tomorrow okay? ;)
-Ahh..sure do. I know it's pretty tiring. Get enough sleep. :D


And so I left him as I went to prepare to go to school.
Lucky for him he got enough sleep.
Me on the other hand, I almost fell asleep in the staff room.

6 comments:

wee wiwie beah said...

haih!! jealous nye tengok!!

aniS.Kye said...

jeles?
kenapakah? :D

wee wiwie beah said...

die sgt hensem =p

syakirahmn said...

cantik ah patung ni, tp laki kan? muka mcm pompuan.
huhu
tp lama lama tgk, takut jugak,kang patung ni hidup,dh la muka srupa manusia dh.
haha,berfantasi la pulek.


XD

aniS.Kye said...

Yep beliau lelaki. :D
Agak la. Memula cm takut gak tp lelame cm menarik lak.
Tp klu tgk american ngan european punye doll lg menakutkan. -_-'

chikako ai said...

bald n sexy!!
HAHAHAHAH ;D