May 7, 2011

The Bear Attempt - Part 1


One day I found this little guy hanging around with his/her
I dunno the real gender -_-;) mother,
which is my house mate back when we're doing our practicum.



Me: Who on earth neglects this thing in my house?



Lil' Brownie: Ewou mommy's fwend! I'm Bwownie.
Me: Bwownie? Not brownie?
Lil' Brownie: I shaid Bwownie! Bwownie!
Me: Yeah whatever.



Later he/she played cute in front of me.
Well- I couldn't resist cute things.



Oh, here comes Ichi.
Ichi: Huh? What the hell is this?
Lil' Brownie: I'm sho cute..I'm sho cute.. :D





Me: Ichi don't step on the poor bear!!
Ichi:Hehheh.

It's a good thing her/his mom didn't scowl at me.
Moral of the story: Don't scatter your child all over the place.

2 comments:

chikako ai said...

ichigo.. such a naughty boy!! :p

aniS.Kye said...

agak la. -_-;