July 29, 2009

Stayin' alive

The title almost sounded like the Bee Gee's song.
[The name ma ruumate gave to my car]

Yep.
Tryin to keep this thing alive..
Most of the time I write in my own diary but then again,
y not share it to the public rite?

Tonite's....
tonite's wat r?
I can't find that word.
Hmm...'kejadian' in english is wat r?
Adoii...
Better of you write in Malay la.
I'm not very fond of using market language.
Wat kind of a teacher will I turn to then?!
...but I guess it won't really hurt kan?
hohoho....

Yep.
Hari berlaku sesuatu yang membuat ku nak menaip sangat2.
Susah nak dapat mood ni tapi sekali dah dapat siap la ku membebel tak habis2.
Padan la muke sape yang membaca!
Atas nasihat seorang sahabat [mekasih anda] daku pun mule la meng'update' blog ni.
Terbengkalai akibat penyakit M dan buat sebab lecturer yang suruh mase dulu.
Tapi mungkin masa akan datang berguna untuk bahan mengajar dan contact ngan students kan?

Yep.
I'm struggling to recounts back that moment since it's precious.
It's 60% finished but due to human error [that's me], I lost it.
Those beautiful words I wrote!!!!
Now it won't be the same as before...

So, gonna post it soon..
Only time will tell..
Hohoho.....

2 comments:

iley said...

hey!
baru taw ade duk tempat lain before klang

p/s: thanx for following

aniS.Kye said...

haha..
kini trbongkar suda rahsie idopku..

p/s: thnx check out blog aku. alang2 follow la skali. ;-)